Best Local SEO Company for Your Business
Think about the process you use to hire an employee (review resumes, interview, discuss experience, and check references). Using these techniques help you to find the best Local SEO company. The term, Local SEO, refers to a way to improve your website so that people in the local area can easily find your business on the internet and increase traffic to your website.
Implementing Local SEO is a complicated process. It requires more work than just changing photos on your website. That’s why you need a company that specializes in Local SEO. Obviously, you need to be sure that the SEO company is truly local. Locals are aware of the needs of your community. They are also aware of marketing strategies that are successful in your area. A local SEO business is probably one of the best strategies to use in order to increase your customer base.
There are several steps to use to hire the company (Hiring an SEO Consultant) that has the best ability to optimize your website so that people in your area are able to find it.
10 Ways to find the Best Local SEO Company
1.CONTACT SEVERAL LOCAL SEO COMPANY
- Do your homework. Scout around to locate local SEO companies.
- Request several proposals to consider.
- Get an idea of how each company is able to help you.
2.ASK FOR PROOF OF SUCCESS
- Request case studies. Look for a history of success.
- Study the websites of SEO companies.
- Ask for a list of the past and current clients. Focus especially on local clients.
- Determine how the company determines success.
3.DISCUSS EXPERIENCE WITH SCHEMA.ORG
- The company you use needs to understand schema.org.
- You need correct configuration.
4.FIND OUT WHAT SEO TOOLS THE LOCAL SEO COMPANY USES
- For local SEO company, they usually use Moz Local, Advanced Web Rankings, Yext, and SEM Rush.
- Ask what tools the company uses and explain why a particular SEO tool is beneficial.
5.DISCUSS EXPERIENCE WITH REVIEWS
- Find out how reviews are generated.
- Ask how reviews are posted online.
- Inquire if the company uses a review generation strategy and service.
6.ASK HOW THE COMPANY PLANS TO GET YOU IN CYBERSPACE
- Discuss the citation plan. This is how your contact information is distributed in cyberspace.
- Ask how the company plans to get your business in the Local 3-Pack. This is the list of the top spots for search engine results.
- Determine how the SEO company plans to get your business appear in the organic results. These are search results that appear just below the ads on a web page.
- Find out the mobile strategy of the company. It is extremely important to have a mobile plan for local SEO.
- People (locals and visitors) use searches on their mobile devices. Google uses the location of the device to determine which results are in the Local 3-Pack. Having a mobile strategy allows customers to locate your business while on the run.
- Most SEO marketing uses a backlink strategy. Ask how each company plans to place links on other sites that point back to your website.
- Most cities and towns have local blogs and websites. These sites list local businesses and may include reviews.
- Ask the job candidates how they plan to get your business in these information sites.
7.ASK IF THE LOCAL SEO COMPANY FOLLOWS THE WEBMASTERS’ GUIDELINES
- As important as it is to have a strong presence online, it needs to be implemented correctly.
- The right way follows Google’s guidelines.
- The wrong way is using inappropriate strategies referred to as “Black Hat SEO Techniques“
- Make sure that the company you hire is well versed in appropriate strategies and follows the guidelines.
8.ASK ABOUT HOW LOCAL SEO STRATEGIES TIE INTO OTHER MARKETING METHODS
- Local SEO needs to be one part of your marketing effort.
- The SEO plan needs to tie in with existing marketing strategies.
- If a candidate proposes a plan that fits in with your present strategies, then you have an opportunity to hire a company that fits and adds to overall success.
9.ASK ABOUT WHAT’S INCLUDED IN REPORTS
- Local SEO reports are often different than state and national reports.
- Look for rankings in Google Plus Page and HTML URL Ranking.
- Check the amount of traffic for each location, conversion rates and sales or possible leads.
- Find out how much on-site SEO is required.
- Does the company provide any free reports or projections?
- Is the company aware of the current changes in Local SEO?
- Ask if the company knows how to use Google My Business.
- Ask each company about its payment structure. This gives you an idea of how much you need to spend to optimize traffic for your website.
Every company takes a slightly different approach to Local SEO. The nature of the business and the target market determine the appropriate approach to use. For the best of two worlds look for a company that uses a general approach and an approach that specifically focuses on your business.